Now, this is a little late since I think we both thought the other one had posted. We had a wonderful week even though we only managed about half of our planned projects.
This was DeAuns main project, removing a straggly junk tree that was crowding out our lovely crepe myrtle. We chipped some of the branches to make a mulch border.
Our neighbors came over to help us with the cleaning out the falling down barn project. Under a bunch of miscellaneous stuff we found a stack of roof tiles, probably enough to do the house.
I did get some work though, preparing our guest bedroom.
All it needs is a bed.
What a wonderful week.